BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kelly S.
Florence , AZ
My hair loved this and soaked it right up. It added shine and moisture without being greasy or leaving any kind of residue.
Angelia R.
My hair turns out so much better when I use this! I always have an extra bottle so I never have to worry about running out.
Liv W.
Zanesville , OH
Because I dye my hair semi often, I like to use a good oil treatment every now and again. It keeps my hair looking healthy.
Shelby G.
Bakersfield, CA
This oil turns my hair from looking dull and flat to shine and dementuon. I love the smell and the way it isnt too greasy.
swati l.
I cant live without this amazing product! My hair feels amazing and looks healthy! To top it off, the scent is wonderful!
Jessica C.
Brandon, MS
I use to use this product everyday. I stopped using it because all their products started making my head itch really badly.
danielle d.
Byesville, OH
Makes my hair nice and soft! I love it! I'll recommend it to everyone. It smells amazing and gives your hair a nice shine.
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
I get this with a deep conditioning treatment at my salon once a month. It keeps my hair soft and shiny, and my scalp calm.
Maria T.
This is a great product I use it all the time and it works well with only a few drops . I recommend this brand of products
Melissa R.
Minneapolis, MN
Never actually tried it. I've heard plenty about it. I guess it also depends on hair texture. I wish to test it out myself.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora