BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lauryn H.
Nashville, TN
Great for natural hair, leaves it feeling soft and refreshed! I have very dry and brittle hair and it greatly moistens it.
Becky C.
Torrance, CA
Amazing hair oil! I purchase at Ulta!!!! Works great smells great!!! Price is not too bad lasts a long time great value!!!
Jeanne C.
Joplin, MO
It worked fine but I didn't like the price. It made my hair feel super soft and I did feel like it protected it from heat.
Rosy S.
El Cajon, CA
Lovely scent which is important to me. Also made my hair very smooth for after shower combing and a little goes a long way!
Molly E.
The best way to treat your hair to a healthy natural oil. This product provides your hair with the essential oils it needs
Kayla S.
Winston Salem, NC
Literally a Godsend! Perfect for my unruly hair! Hydrates without being heavy. Helps me to blowdry my hair and adds shine.
Chloe W.
Young Harris, GA
I liked this when I tried it but it tends to leave my hair on the oily side, if you wash your hair daily it's great though
Brooke O.
Knoxville
It's great for keeping my curly hair frizz free! If anything, you can't help but love the smell. A little goes a long way!
danielle d.
Byesville, OH
Makes my hair nice and soft! I love it! I'll recommend it to everyone. It smells amazing and gives your hair a nice shine.
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora