BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Casey W.
Best brand to me. it is a little pricey but it is well worth it. they also have great customer service, which is a plus .
Casey R.
malvern Arkansas
Absolutely love this product, I wouldn't use anything else, totally worth the money as well!! It definitely does the job!!
Evelyn B.
Austin , TX
I can always count on this oil to give my hair the boost that it needs. It is especially perfect for dry and brittle hair.
Antonella L.
Worcester , MA
Best thing ever! I used it on the end of my hair and it really worked! Now I am obsessed with it lol. Really recommend it .
Aurora B.
CHULA VISTA, CA
I was given this as a gift and I loved it. The scent and the way it feels in my hair is phenomenal. Smooth and non greasy.
Alisha V.
This product tames my flyaways and gives my hair a great shine. Only thing is it tends to give me breakouts on my face. :/
Jeanne C.
Joplin, MO
It worked fine but I didn't like the price. It made my hair feel super soft and I did feel like it protected it from heat.
Sierra S.
Spanaway
This smelled great and consistency was nice. It did however just contribute to my oily scalp and made my hair look greasy.
Madison B.
D Lo, MS
Restores dead and split ends! Love this product! Leaves hair feeling soft and smooth. Very inexpensive and very effective!
Becky C.
Torrance, CA
Amazing hair oil! I purchase at Ulta!!!! Works great smells great!!! Price is not too bad lasts a long time great value!!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora