BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Madelene G.
Es un aceite que seca rápido y no te deja el cabello grasoso. Lo uso despues de lavarme el baello....por eso me gusta mucho!
Natalia T.
Rockwall, TX
Love the smell and texture this oil gives my hair after a blow out. I would highly recommend it to all my friends and family.
Mitchelle M.
Really lived up to its hype. It leaves my hair shiny and smooth I really enjoy this product that I've gone through 2 bottles
Michelle M.
McQueeney , TX
Amazing serum for detangling/ smoothing your hair. Sometimes i add a little to my conditioner to get my hair smooth and shiny
Erika J.
I really like this product. It's great for winter time hair blues. It's good for frizz and dryness. I recommend for sure.
Ashley H.
Richlands, VA
Would be good if just used on the ends of hair or just as a treatment. Makes hair oily if planning on styling for the day.
Evelyn B.
Austin , TX
I can always count on this oil to give my hair the boost that it needs. It is especially perfect for dry and brittle hair.
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
I just started using this produced when I blow dry my hair and it cuts down the time it takes and my hair is a lot softer!
Lauryn H.
Nashville, TN
Great for natural hair, leaves it feeling soft and refreshed! I have very dry and brittle hair and it greatly moistens it.
Casey R.
malvern Arkansas
Absolutely love this product, I wouldn't use anything else, totally worth the money as well!! It definitely does the job!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora