BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Liz W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I love this oil, it leaves my hair feeling so soft & smells so good without it looking oily at all. I highly recommend this.
Lilja B.
Brooklyn, NY
Moroccan oil smells amazing. I would almost only buy it for the smell, but I also see a difference in my hair! Great product!
Beaudry M.
Los Angeles, CA
Leave your hair not frizzy soft moisturize silky smooth over us a good product to Santa is not too strong really good product
Angela T.
Fort Worth, TX
I have very thick hair and this product leaves my hair shiny, soft, and frizz free. And it smells amazing. Love this product!
Maria T.
Aloha, OR
I am a believer of Moroccan oil and this is by far the best brand! I love the way it leaves my hair feeling soft and natural!
Kyra L.
Mound
Moroccan oil keeps my hair from frizzing even in the worst humidity. It really does the job without making my hair look oily.
Carmi R.
I give it a 10 out of 10. This made my hair feel healthy again from the inside out I recommend this to anyone with dead hair
Jen A.
I love this! I have naturally curly hair and it gets dried out so easily. Moroccanoil helps keep it moisturized and healthy!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This products leaves your hair so shiny and soft , doesn't leave your hair greasy I would recommend this product to everyone
Jillian P.
Beaumont, TX
Love that this doesn’t weigh hair down with grease yet provides with shine. Just wish the results lasted throughout the day.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora