BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Melanie L.
Higginsville, MO
My stylist uses this every time I see her and I love it. I just wish the price was a little lower so i coukd buy it regularly
Stefanie I.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I use it on my ends after I shower. It helps to keep the breakage at bay. Sometimes,  I use it for those pesky fly aways too.
Yazmin R.
Its a good product to use on your hair if you see looking for that extra soft feel! The more you use it the better it works.
Amanda N.
Henderson, KY
Makes my hair insanely soft, which is impressive because my hair is normally coarse, and a bottle lasts me forever it seems.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
When hair is fried and gummy this is a must. Yes it's more expensive than other oils but it is truly the best on the market.
laura m.
Bronx, NY
Yo amo estos productos son super buenos y tienen una fragancia super rica nutre muchisimo el pelo le da un brillo super bien
Madelene G.
Es un aceite que seca rápido y no te deja el cabello grasoso. Lo uso despues de lavarme el baello....por eso me gusta mucho!
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
Moroccan oil makes a difference on my hair that I can actually feel. I absolutely love this stuff, it is incredibly healing.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
I love this oil treatment. I don't use it that often, but when I do, it leaves my hair feeling silky. I love the smell of it.
Tanii A.
This serum is soooo good you would not regret buying anything from this line it leaves your hair so silky and soft i love it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora