BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Melanie L.
Higginsville, MO
My stylist uses this every time I see her and I love it. I just wish the price was a little lower so i coukd buy it regularly
laura m.
Bronx, NY
Yo amo estos productos son super buenos y tienen una fragancia super rica nutre muchisimo el pelo le da un brillo super bien
Libby W.
RICHMOND, VA
I love this. A little goes a long way. It smells nice and does the job at keeping the grizzlies away. A bit expensive though.
Tallanah D.
Tulsa
I have damaged my hair on many occasions and I can't imagine my life without some Moroccan oil to help smooth down the frizz
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
I love this oil treatment. I don't use it that often, but when I do, it leaves my hair feeling silky. I love the smell of it.
Leah R.
Astoria, NY
I love Moroccan oil!! It makes my hair so soft and smell good. I like to comb it through my damp hair after I take a shower.
Beaudry M.
Los Angeles, CA
Leave your hair not frizzy soft moisturize silky smooth over us a good product to Santa is not too strong really good product
Cielo W.
This hair treatment is a life saver! I straighten my hair almost every day and If it weren't for this my hair would be fried!
Britlea S.
Boaz, AL
This dramatically improves the condition of my hair when it is dry. It makes my hair look shiny and healthy vs. dull and dry.
Tamekka D.
BOSTON, MA
Strong smelling kinda works great if you use the whole line of there products together if not you'll have a mated thick mess
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora