BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mel L.
San Antonio , TX
This product smells so good! I use this and then I wrap my hair in a warm towel and then rinse. My hair has never felt better
Wendi C.
Elkmont, AL
Can't dry my hair without out. Just a dime size drop maybe along with another smoothing cream based product works perfectly.
Beatriz S.
I have thick hair but I fall easily, this product is perfect, leaves a good shine, moisturizes my tips and makes me healthier
Anne K.
I absolutely love this hair product!! It keeps my thick hair soft all day!! A bottle has lasted me over 6 months!! Recommend.
amanda m.
Battleboro, NC
This oil will makes your hair super soft and shiny. I use it every morning and my hair is starting to become much healthier.
Crystal R.
Moroccanoil Hair treatment is an amazing serum that leaves hair very smooth, soft and with a touch of sheen. Smells amazing.
Emily W.
Dayton
This smells amazing! Leaves my hair softer and silkier than the Josie Maran Argan oil. It also helps to tame my frizz.
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
This has saved my hair. It keeps my hair hydrated without weighing it down. It tames my frizz and keeps it looking polished.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Definitely helped my hair look shinier and healthier. A little goes a looong way, even with longer hair. Smells really good.
SteveandAlena G.
Locust Fork
Hair drys faster with this product . It also makes hair smooth and sleek. I use this product on a daily basis. It’s amazing.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora