BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Whitnee C.
I love Moroccan oil. This stuff goes a long way and it smells so good. My hair is naturally curly and this stuff does great!
Nayka A.
Brooklyn, NY
First off, this brand is pricy! You have to be carefully with the amount of product you use because a little goes a long way.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Definitely helped my hair look shinier and healthier. A little goes a looong way, even with longer hair. Smells really good.
Tiffany s.
I love this marocan oil!! It leaves hair shiny and smooth!! My hair is naturally oily and doesnt leave my hair looking oily!!
Beatriz S.
I have thick hair but I fall easily, this product is perfect, leaves a good shine, moisturizes my tips and makes me healthier
Kelsey M.
Nashville, TN
I like this product but it's a little too thick for my hair. The serum makes it too oily more so instead of calming the frizz
Kortney H.
Provo, UT
This oil makes my hair so smooth and soft.  It reduces frizz and makes styling so easy.  The smell is wonderful also. Love it!
Tamekka D.
BOSTON, MA
Strong smelling kinda works great if you use the whole line of there products together if not you'll have a mated thick mess
Kayce C.
The smell is great. It doesn't weigh down your hair. It doesn't make your hair extra oily either. It is higher price though.
Leah R.
Astoria, NY
I love Moroccan oil!! It makes my hair so soft and smell good. I like to comb it through my damp hair after I take a shower.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora