BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Brittany F.
Roulette, PA
Liquid gold right here, makes my hair shiny and silky lasting all day! I would recommend this to anyone with any type of hair!
Jessica B.
Indialantic , FL
My favorite hair product for sure. Styling aid plus moisturizing treatment, if you can only have one product it should be this.
Anna G.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This product is excellent when it comes to hydrate the hair. All the brand is amazing. My hair stylist show it to me and we try
member-9ef7a
I love everything about this product from the way my hair feels to the way it smells. I would recommend this product for sure!
Khali F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this! It provides great protection when I wear my hair natural. The sun can be very harsh but this keeps me moisturized!
Tiffany s.
I love this marocan oil!! It leaves hair shiny and smooth!! My hair is naturally oily and doesnt leave my hair looking oily!!
Whitnee C.
I love Moroccan oil. This stuff goes a long way and it smells so good. My hair is naturally curly and this stuff does great!
Paula F.
my hair is very dry and this oil is what save me , very good , keeps my hair soft shining and smelling good , i so recommend
Kortney H.
Provo, UT
This oil makes my hair so smooth and soft.  It reduces frizz and makes styling so easy.  The smell is wonderful also. Love it!
Kelsey M.
Nashville, TN
I like this product but it's a little too thick for my hair. The serum makes it too oily more so instead of calming the frizz
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora