BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Marie N.
Harvey , LA
Moroccan oil products smells amazing!! This hair treatment oil is a must have. Leave your hair silky smooth and takes flyaways!
Dawn M.
Very pricey but worth if I'd you gave dry bleached or damaged hair, is go with this one I feel like the light oil does nothing
Nathalie V.
Goodyear, AZ
Love the scent to this product! Truly leaves your ends nice and soft. Although I do recommend using it while your hair is damp!
Jane P.
Columbia , SC
This is a great refillable travel bottle! I take it with me on all my trips. Gotta have that Moroccan oil on hand at all times!
Anna G.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This product is excellent when it comes to hydrate the hair. All the brand is amazing. My hair stylist show it to me and we try
crazymom v.
Camarillo, CA
Great leave-in treatment! It smells really good too! Any leftover should be rubbed I to the nails and get shiny healthy nails!
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Amazing! I love this hair treatment. I put this on before bed and by morning my hair is so smooth. I only apply it to the ends.
Kortney W.
New Brockton, AL
Absolutely one of the best hair masks I have ever used! You get a generous amount of product! My hair has never felt smoothr!
Ashley C.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
This is my holy grail hair oil. I always prefer this for my thick course hair over any other oil ive tried nothing comes close.
Jan B.
Prescott
I have oily hair,so I have to be careful with products that are too heavy. This products was a little more oily than I prefer.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora