BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Emely M.
New Albany , MS
I fell in love with this product when I received it in the mail with my ipsy. Hands down the best hair serum I have ever used !
Anna R.
Chicago
I've been using this for years and it has saved my hair through many colors and heat styling tools. Definitely worth the price.
Kassandra S.
Irving , TX
Love the smell of this product and it leaves my hair really soft and does not leave my hands oily after applying it to my hair
Lindsey P.
McMinnville , OR
This oil is great but probably not for blond hair since it has brown undertones to it and seems to kind of tint my blond hairs
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
I also got this in one of my ipsy bags and I am not really sure what it does or what it is for but it does smell really good .
crazymom v.
Camarillo, CA
Great leave-in treatment! It smells really good too! Any leftover should be rubbed I to the nails and get shiny healthy nails!
I love this for when I do my twist outs! I just rub this product in between my fingers and take down my hair and BAM!! NO FRIZZ
Trish H.
Biglerville, PA
I love this product. Smells great, makes my hair so smooth and healthy looking. Also does not make my hair look or feel greasy
Gladys D.
Columbia, MO
A lightweight serum that drastically improved my hair. No more frizzies, dry ends or untamed curls. The smell is a great bonus.
Adrian D.
Ignoring the fact that this makes my hair a little bit greasy it helps with the straw like texture that my conditioner gives me
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora