BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Nancy G.
los angeles
Perfect product for dry hair especially when damaged! Helps ur hair become naturally beautiful and so shiny again ! No troubles having ur hair tangled anymore this product is great to take them off .
Len C.
Frisco, TX
This is great for hair but I wish it was more multi-purpose. It is too fragrant and irritating to use on the body. I like using argan oil for both hair and body, so I will stick with pure argan oil.
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
I used the light version of this & it really absorbs into my hair with out it feeling weighed down! Added shine & defrizzed my hair. I’ll apply it to both damp and dry hair, both give me nice results
Natalienatalie S.
Louisville, KY
I love this! Really protects my blonde hair color. Took a few times to realize how much is actually needed. If you use too much, it’ll leave behind a greasy feel. But once you get it down, it works magic!
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
I love this product. It protects your hair from heat damage, conditions, and tames down flyaways and adds shine to your hair when you are done styling. Smells great and one bottle lasts a long time!
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
Este producto vale la pena por el delicioso aroma que despide, soy bastante obsesa con el olor de mi cabello y este aceite es delicioso, además hidrata y da brillo sin dejarlo grasoso. Un excelente producto
Emily F.
Midland
Love this especially for when I have extensions in. It helps with both my natural and fake hair! Non greasy formula that gives my hair that perfect hydration it needs!
Brooke S.
Marietta
I love the way this makes my hair feel. I have dry, color treated hair and it’s very hard for me to keep it looking healthy. I am still learning how to use this product but so far I really love it.
Khadijah P.
Philadelphia , PA
This bottle goes a long way. Just a small amount of product does the job. I use on mostly all of my
Clients and myself and it’s not high prices. It’s affordable and it actually gives great results
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
If you want smooth hair you need to try this. Apply on damp hair comb thru and blow dry. Then follow up with whatever heat styler you plan to use. Leaves hair silky soft, smooth and does not frizz
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora