BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Samantha K.
Miramar , FL
Great hair oil/serum however I greatly prefer the light version. The lighter version just seems to absorb in my hair better.
Taylor T.
Atlanta, GA
If I could give this product more stars I would! This helps keep my hair moisturized without weighing it down. Worth the money!
Rositsa D.
I just love how is smell i just put on the end of my dry hair and is make very nice and shine .is really good for hair problem
Elena B.
Louisville, KY
LOVE!!!!!!! If and when I have a head of flyaways, this serum puts them in check quickly and effectively! This is my favorite!
Jordan P.
Richmond Dale, OH
Love love love! Makes my hair and my clients hair so much healthier. Last a long time because you really don't need to use much
crazymom v.
Camarillo, CA
Great leave-in treatment! It smells really good too! Any leftover should be rubbed I to the nails and get shiny healthy nails!
Emely M.
New Albany , MS
I fell in love with this product when I received it in the mail with my ipsy. Hands down the best hair serum I have ever used !
Natalie H.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this a lot but I feel like It's A 10 has the same effect and for less money. It also tends to last longer in the bottle.
Kassandra S.
Irving , TX
Love the smell of this product and it leaves my hair really soft and does not leave my hands oily after applying it to my hair
Rachel F.
You put this on the ends of your hair and then brush through. It smells AMAZING and it makes your hair very bouncy and smooth.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora