BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jan B.
Prescott
I have oily hair,so I have to be careful with products that are too heavy. This products was a little more oily than I prefer.
Katherine G.
Powell, OH
What a great treatment that works and smells amazing! I don’t use much many products on my hair, but I always trust this brand.
Jordyn H.
Linden, MI
I love this oil!!! I have been using it for a long time and I highly recommend it! I love the soft touch it leaves to the hair
Briana B.
Cleveland , OH
Love! It makes my hair look and feel and smell amazing, a little pricey but so worth it, as far as I can tell it is effective.
Teresa M.
Gastonia, NC
I love this stuff! Seeing I have semi dry hair and I usually wash it everyday it helps to bring back the oil I need in my hair.
My hair always looks and feels amazing after using this product. Damage is redused and leaves my hair feeling soft and health.
Joahnna R.
I use it when my hair is damp. I feel as if it works best that way, to calm frizz and untangle hair. Also feels soft. Love it.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is great if you have coarse hair.  I use it for my thinner hair, but very sparingly!  It's great for split ends.
Latoya S.
Port Royal, SC
Absolutely love this product. It is sort of expensive but it is worth it. Nice shine, helps hair remain healthy. Lovely smell.
Andrea R.
I love this stuff. I have maybe 5 bottles of this, it leaves my hair silky smooth and shiny as well. It has a nice light smell.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora