BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
I like to use it every time I wash my hair since it is a good product and if you have damaged hair it helps you to improve it.
jacqueline m.
Detroit mi
this treatment help my hair so much especially because how thick my hair is and it repair my damage hair and made it soft
member-9ef7a
I love everything about this product from the way my hair feels to the way it smells. I would recommend this product for sure!
Anna R.
Chicago
I've been using this for years and it has saved my hair through many colors and heat styling tools. Definitely worth the price.
Jessica B.
Indialantic , FL
My favorite hair product for sure. Styling aid plus moisturizing treatment, if you can only have one product it should be this.
Rachel F.
You put this on the ends of your hair and then brush through. It smells AMAZING and it makes your hair very bouncy and smooth.
Khali F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this! It provides great protection when I wear my hair natural. The sun can be very harsh but this keeps me moisturized!
Erika E.
It smells great and does an amazing job!!
Works great my super dry hair ends!
Definitely worth picking up to nourish your hair!
Ivette M.
Zion, IL
Love Moroccanoil. It's the Best product I've used. The added softness and shine are amazing. My hair color is red. Nice scent.
Valeria H.
Pottstown, PA
It's great lightweight smells great and doesn't leave you hair oily. I received it ina ipsy bag and used it it was really good
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora