BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
jasmine r.
Reading, PA
I love this product i have the whole kit i love the way it makes my hair feel and i freaking love the way it makes my hair smell
autumn d.
Conyers, GA
This is hands down my favorite. I love it so much, this is my go-to product whenever I need it. I reccomend everyone getting it!
Fernanda O.
Smyrna, GA
This is an AMAZING product !!! It leaves my hair soft and silk !!! I highly recommend this product ! I'm almost running out of it
Kenneth H.
Panama City Beach, FL
This treatment was worth the money. It lasted and made my hair silky and hydrated. It was achievable to get great hair with this
Jennifer K.
Kingsport, TN
Great product to help smooth out my hair and control frizz. It's not too heavy and doesn't weigh my hair down. I love the scent.
Chrissy M.
Spartanburg, SC
This product made my hair super thick and long I would recommend this product if your heart is shedding or damaged .......!!!!!!!
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Don't make hair oily. A little pricey but worth it. Last a long time if you use it right and easy to find. It smells wonderful.
Christina W.
Love this oil as well as the root boost spray they have. Smells absolutely heavenly. So intoxicating. Hair is always shiny & soft
Dina P.
Kissimmee
is the best oil for damaged hair, I recommend it because it does not leave hair greasy, it leaves it super yielding and unravels
Megan V.
This makes such a difference in my hair! I can tell when styling if I forgot to use this. My hair looks so healthy when I use it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora