BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Rachael K.
I've been using this for years. It keeps my hair strong and healthy, without leaving a greasy residue. It smells amazing as well!
Chrissy M.
Spartanburg, SC
This product made my hair super thick and long I would recommend this product if your heart is shedding or damaged .......!!!!!!!
Crysta R.
Emmett, MI
This product keeps my hair soft, manageable, and it smells great too. If it weren't for the price I would probably bathe in it.
Devyn C.
I have extremely curly hair and this serum did my curls right! I noticed less frizz after several uses and it smelled soooo good.
jasmine r.
Reading, PA
I love this product i have the whole kit i love the way it makes my hair feel and i freaking love the way it makes my hair smell
Joscelyn L.
Converse , TX
I love using this on all my clients, but especially my curly, drier hair clients. It's not too heavy and add just what they need!
Fernanda O.
Smyrna, GA
This is an AMAZING product !!! It leaves my hair soft and silk !!! I highly recommend this product ! I'm almost running out of it
Kenneth H.
Panama City Beach, FL
This treatment was worth the money. It lasted and made my hair silky and hydrated. It was achievable to get great hair with this
Scottie W.
El Paso, TX
Morrocan Oil used to be my favorite but ever since L'Oreal bought them out their products are ineffective and dry out your hair.
Kate M.
Signal Mtn, TN
It's hard to think of a hair oil that is better than Moroccan Oil. Be careful, a little goes a long way to beautiful shiny hair!
Erica A.
Palm Coast, FL
Should I use Moroccan Oil before or after drying my hair?
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Where can I get it and is this better than Aragon oil ??
y T.
Does this work wonders for someone who is trying to grow out their hair?
Nicole T.
Halifax, NS
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original I have dry damaged thick hair. This was recommend. Is it that good? Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Beth M.
calgary
WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT ACTUALLY DO, I KNOW IT SMELLS GOOD BUT WHAT BENEFITS HAVE YOU SEEN? IS IT WORTH PAYING FOR?

Sephora