BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Rachel A.
I think this is good for your hair. It keeps it healthy and shiny. It has a distinct smell, which sometimes gives me headahces.
Lily Z.
A little pricey but for my damaged bleach hair tips It does wonders. Especially after combing out hair. Makes it look alive again
courtney f.
Plano, Tx
I have long fine hair, I only uses a couple drops and its plenty. The smell is my favorite part! Leaves my hair shiny and silky.
Tiffany D.
Medford, MA
Can leave a brassy tint if your hair is a pale blonde.
Very moisturizing. Only need a small amount so product lasts a long time.
Scottie W.
El Paso, TX
Morrocan Oil used to be my favorite but ever since L'Oreal bought them out their products are ineffective and dry out your hair.
Crissie W.
I love love love this product it makes my hair so soft and shiny. I would absolutely recommend this to anybody for any hair type
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , TX
Got this from my aunt as a gift but its become a constant must have for myndaily regimen and without it my hair frizzes so much.
Jamar A.
Chandler, AZ
Makes my hair feel soft and healthy. Locks in moisture so my hair doesn't feel dry. Helps with growth and it doesn't feel greasy.
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Don't make hair oily. A little pricey but worth it. Last a long time if you use it right and easy to find. It smells wonderful.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I love this hair oil. I always try to buy Aragn oil. And this brand has the Best one i have used. Smells good and works amazing.
Autumn N.
What exactly does this product do? Is it worth it?
Niveditha S.
Marietta, GA
Doesn't this product cause build up?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier?
Amy K.
Denver, CO
Does it weight down fine hair?
Beth M.
calgary
WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT ACTUALLY DO, I KNOW IT SMELLS GOOD BUT WHAT BENEFITS HAVE YOU SEEN? IS IT WORTH PAYING FOR?

Sephora