BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jenny H.
Saucier
I use it with damp hair then blow dry and style I️t. I️t leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth. I️t targets my frizzy hair. I️t is more like a serum for my hair. I️m very satisfied with this product.
Alexandra H.
This is probably in my top 5 best hair products. It goes on nice and smooth on my hair and I don't have that gross feeling other products give me from build up. This is great from any type of hair and I will keep buying this over and over again!
Madeleine V.
It was lightweight non greasy and smells great.
I liked this a lot better than what I typically use before getting into the more expensive favorites.
It's lightweight and didnt make my roots and scalp all greasy like others have in the past. I would definitely buy again.
Jessica E.
Chesterton IN.
Smells ahhmazing. Does wonders to damaged hair. Miracle treatment. But don't use to much. Can be oily but yes we all know this.

It smells better than most. Easy to comb in wet hair.
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
I love Moroccan oil products and this is no different. I bought it over the summer to tame my frizzy hair after having extensions in it for a long time and it really helped the smoothness and overall shine
Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
This is my holy grail of hair products. I can not style my hair without it. I have very course, dry, curly hair and I apply this to my hair damp and dry. It makes my hair manageable and protects it from the heat! It smells amazing too.
Patricia O.
Kalamazoo
This morocan oil is heaven in a bottle!! Been using it for years and its done wonders for my hair.  Makes it sleek and smooth with out weighing it down. Its a products that I keep going back for.
Lauren D.
Allen, Tx
Smells amazing, and does add softness to my hair but it definitely weighs my hair down - even if I put the smallest amount in. I have very thick wavy-straight hair, and it just doesn’t do it for me.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Love this oil! Moroccan-oil brand smells like a luxurious vacation and leaves your hair looking and feeling like it had its own luxurious vacation. It adds shine and moisture and protects and repairs.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
This is great for hair but I wish it was more multi-purpose. It is too fragrant and irritating to use on the body. I like using argan oil for both hair and body, so I will stick with pure argan oil.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora