BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kate M.
Signal Mtn, TN
It's hard to think of a hair oil that is better than Moroccan Oil. Be careful, a little goes a long way to beautiful shiny hair!
Laura H.
Orlando, FL
Slightly greasy. Smells ok. Not to strong. You really have to wash your hands throughly afterwards. Leaves hair smooth and shiny.
Marissa P.
Old Saybrook, CT
Used to use on my hair. Used it before applying heat to   my hair. Smells amazing and makes hair shiney and soft.
Vricia S.
Bakersfield, CA
I used to moisturize my hair after styling my hair. It has a pleasant smell and works good one my hair. I definitely recommend it
Aysha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Makes my hair smell amazing! I apply treatment after showering when my hair is still wet and my hair becomes very soft and shiny.
Julie M.
I use pretty much all the morrocan oil line. Highly recommend it to all my blonde sisters! Will get your hair back in shape asap!
Marlee C.
Starkville, MS
I love this oil. It smells amazing! Kind of pricey but it is so worth it. It will last forever, and make your hair feel amazing!
Maricela O.
Saginaw, MI
Makes your hair instantly soft and smells great! Started using this product on a daily basis along with 21 by Pureology. Love it!
Aunalisa H.
Safford
I use this every time I wash my hair. I just apply a small amount after I towl sty my hair and it has made it so healthy looking.
Bridgette W.
vancouver, WA
This smells amazing!! It adds shine and moisture to the ends of my fine hair without weighing it down. a little goes a long way!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora