BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
the love of my life. after my husband. I really love this product hair leaves you so surprisingly smooth and with a delicious smell
Chrissy G.
Claymont , DE
Used this after having so much heat damage to my hair and after dying it so many times. Helped get it looking back to normal again!
Ariel B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Made my hair smooth for like a day, and that's about it. Not worth it. Would much rather spend the extra for professional products
Sandra G.
I LOVE this stuff. It’s so light weight and a little goes a long way. It definitely makes your split ends look way less noticeable
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
When I dyed my hair ombré one time they recommended this to me ! It works amazing ! It smells good too , but anyways it works well
kaylee f.
frankfort
I like this product it keeps the ends of my hair health but you can only use it after you shower it smells good and it good product
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I highlight my hair and this oil helps my hair to Look nice and shiny. It moisturized it as well to help keep it from being frizzy.
Gulseren M.
Cedarhurst , NY
If you don’t have this product idk what you have been doing in your life! Smells amazing! Leaves my hair nice and smooth super soft
Lauren K.
Brooklyn, MI
This doesn't not weigh my fine hair down, absorbs quickly and love the pump on the bottle. A little bit of this oil goes a long way!
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
It's a pretty nice oil. The pump it came with was very helpful so I didn't over pour the product. It made my hair feel really soft.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.