BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
I have used this product for year and it great. I apply this after i get out of the show and it make my hair feel and look great.
Fatima M.
Chicago
I absolutely love this product. It smells amazing and i love how smooth my hair looks after i apply it. Would recommend to anyone
Leysi M.
Hialeah, FL
I love the treatment oil , makes your hair soft and shine , helps wit split ends , recover the life back on your hair , vitality
Jessica U.
Shreveport , LA
Works pretty well. Especially when used on damp hair first. This one allows me to get closer to my roots without looking greasy.
Fernanda O.
Smyrna, GA
This is an AMAZING product !!! It leaves my hair soft and silk !!! I highly recommend this product ! I'm almost running out of it
Sukanya N.
Amazing even though it's
Expensive the bottle lasts a very long time. A
Little goes a long way with the product. It
Smells great.
courtney f.
Plano, Tx
I have long fine hair, I only uses a couple drops and its plenty. The smell is my favorite part! Leaves my hair shiny and silky.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I love this hair oil. I always try to buy Aragn oil. And this brand has the Best one i have used. Smells good and works amazing.
Kyle W.
Lavonia, GA
Love it. Use it everyday. Keeps my long hair as healthy as possible even with every day heat styling. Best hair oil around there.
Christina F.
Cary, NC
Omg this stuff is the best it makes my hair so soft and not knotty or frizzy it's perfect for my thick hair and it smells so good
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora