BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Hailey B.
New Iberia, LA
Smells amazing and definitely gives your hair a nice shine. A little pricey but definitely worth it. Also cuts drying time in half
Kimberle H.
Woodstock, GA
Hands down fav oil for my hair! I'm a hairstylist for over 27 years. I sell a ton of this stuff to my clients! Best product ever!!!
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
I use it yup make my hair shine. After i had my son my hair went downhill big time. This helps alot to make it look healthy again.
Haley H.
Germantown, OH
Overall great product. Leaves hair soft and tames frizzy and fly away hairs. Doesn't have a specific scent but it doesn't smell bad
Ashley I.
Brentwood, CA
I use this twice a month on my scalp all the way down to the tips of my hair. The. Continue on with my wash routie. For sure works
Ashton T.
Opelika, AL
Anything morracanoil is good! My dad is a hairstylist and has been for 28 years and he's the one that introduced me to morracanoil!
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
The best hair oil ever I love it I use it everyday !!!! It's amzzi g my hair smell so good and feel amazing !!!!! Worth it so much
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
habia leido bastantes reseñas de este producto pero nunca me habia llegado a la cabeza comprarlo y me gusto bastante el resultado.
Yiling H.
Sugar Hill, GA
After seeing so many recommendations I decided to give the sample a try. A little goes a long way and keeps my hair nice and shiny
Leigh O.
Great product, great price point and great smell. Definitely recommend for damaged or dry hair. Can weigh down hair if used to much
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora