BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
ESMERALDA M.
Woodbridge , VA
Muy buen producto !!! honestamente no soy de utilizar aceites para cabello , porque creia que te dejaa el cabello super grasos y que no era necesario par mi , pero al contrario cuando recibi este producto y lo aplique a mi cabello , me quede sorprendida por la mejora de mi cabello con los pasos del tiempo , es un produto que si lo compraria y usaria!!!
Luca B.
It smells so good!!! It’s a really good hair care treatment. It makes my hair look clean and not greasy at all! It is great for course hair and split ends. I always get compliments on how good my hair smells when I use this!
Fizza R.
Tucker, GA
pretty good but too thick and my hair gets greasy after a while when i don’t wash my hair the day after. it kind of met my expectation. it lasts long so that’s a pro. i do recommend it it’s good but too thick like i said before.
Brooke G.
Massillon
I love hair oils to help keep my hair feel alive ! I’ve tried different ones time to time. But it really just depends on the weather. It helps all day I don’t have to keep applying. I would recommend to others!
Maria M.
This by far is one of the best hair oils. The bottle does last a long time. A little oil goes along way. Leave the hair shiny and if applied correctly can prevent frizzing. I recommend buying this serum
Savannah C.
my everyday hair oil for years. i use this only when i wash my hair (while wet) considering it can make your hair extremely oily if too much is applied. i also love the smell! it makes my hair luscious✨
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
I have super dry and split ends. i love using this hair oil because it helps with my dry hair. If you use a lot of heat on your hair i recommend you purchasing this because it an also be a heat protectant.
Alexa H.
Milwaukee
I love everything this line has to offer.
The shampoo/conditioners are great and I recently started using this oil and my hair feels soo smooth after blow drying that there’s no need for other products.
Brittney S.
Love this hair care treatment oil. It makes my hair soft and shiny with little effort. It definitely didn’t make my hair greasy like I thought it was going to. I would definitely buy this Moroccanoil again!
Alexandra H.
This is probably in my top 5 best hair products. It goes on nice and smooth on my hair and I don't have that gross feeling other products give me from build up. This is great from any type of hair and I will keep buying this over and over again!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora