BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Heidi M.
Number one serum in my book. Smells terrific. Conditions well. Lasts forever. I have fine hair and this never weighs my hair down.
Amanda S.
I don't like alot of hair oils, this one I love. Smells light and does not leave your hair looking oily. I will continue to use it
felicia p.
I love this!! I love how it smells and feels!! It makes brushing my long hair soo much easier! I use it on my daughter's hair too!
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
It's a pretty nice oil. The pump it came with was very helpful so I didn't over pour the product. It made my hair feel really soft.
Breana B.
Helmond, Noord Brabant
It leaves my hair feeling so much softer and with a healthy shine to it there is no other product that goes it for me but this one!
Cheryl A.
Los Angeles, CA
After having my hair bleached/dyed and using heat tools almost everyday, this manages to make my hair still feel healthy and soft.
Karter C.
My hairstylist convinced me that I needed this and boy was she right. It's a bit on the expensive side but it last for a long time
kaylee f.
frankfort
I like this product it keeps the ends of my hair health but you can only use it after you shower it smells good and it good product
Haley B.
Tahlequah, OK
I️ Love moroccanoil! I️ use it religiously! It smells great and it makes my hair so soft and shiny! It keeps it healthy and strong!
Ciera M.
Killeen, TX
Amazing product. Really smooths my hair and adds shine. This makes my hair feel really soft and silky. Would definitely recommend.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora