BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
felicia p.
I love this!! I love how it smells and feels!! It makes brushing my long hair soo much easier! I use it on my daughter's hair too!
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
the love of my life. after my husband. I really love this product hair leaves you so surprisingly smooth and with a delicious smell
Heidi M.
Number one serum in my book. Smells terrific. Conditions well. Lasts forever. I have fine hair and this never weighs my hair down.
Katharine T.
New York
It’s a light oil that won’t weigh your hair down but will soften and add shine, without the sticky feel. It’s not strongly scented
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Love this product. Haven't used in a year or two because it is expansive. Sometimes leaving my hair oily. But does smooth it nicely
Herminia P.
DesMoines ,WA
This oil smells really good and not stinky like some other natural oils and it leaves your hair with a soft feel to it in any style
Mayra G.
I love this. Leaves my hair very soft. Not greasy at all. Put it on after i get out of the shower. On the ends. I highly reccomend.
Lexis K.
South Jordan
I love this oil. It hides all my split ends when I use it!! I always get it at a beauty store but I know you can get it on amazon!!
brittany d.
Oxford , NC
This stuff works wonders. I like to treat my hair atleast once a week with this. Always leaves my hair feeling absolutely stunning
Alana C.
SHERWOOD, AR
This is the only product i can use on my thin hair that doesnt make it greasy. Has the best smell too!!! Price is totally worth it!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora