BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ariel O.
This hair oil completely changed my hair. My ends were frayed before I started using this. My hair has been completely transformed.
Emily C.
Peebles, OH
I cannot live without this! It makes my thick, fried hair manageable and cuts my drying time! Expensive, but it lasts a long time.
Andrea M.
Abington, MA
Love this product! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky and smelling amazing! Will be purchasing again and highly recommend.
Kim Y.
Excellent for thick hair! Adds shine and moisture! Can use on damp or use a little for added shine on dry hair. Smells great, too!
Madelyn W.
I have super dry hair and this is a life saver plus it smells amazing and a little goes a long way so you are buying for your buck
Amber R.
Coopersville, MI
I use this stuff quite often. I love how it smells and makes My hair feel. Using too much makes hair very oily, so use sparingly.
Katie R.
This is a product I always use and always purchase again. I love this stuff. The smell is amazing! I use this on wet and dry hair.
Maria T.
This stuff is gold. All you need is a few drops and you are good to go. Smells amazing and works well, what else could you ask for
LeAnna C.
Aurora, IL
I absolutely loved this product!!! It made my hair so silky and smelled phenomenal! I would most definitely buy this product again!
Ciera M.
Killeen, TX
Amazing product. Really smooths my hair and adds shine. This makes my hair feel really soft and silky. Would definitely recommend.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora