BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Deborah V.
Kissimmee, FL
Excellent product it leave my hair softy and shiny and detangle my hair too I love it my hair looks much better since I'm using ut
Laura E.
Maplewood, MN
Absolutely love this stuff! It smells amazing as well! Definitely a must! It is light weight and does amazing things for your hair!
Liz B.
This product smells great and leaves my hair shiny without looking greasy! I've seen a difference in my hair with a matter of days!
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I highlight my hair and this oil helps my hair to Look nice and shiny. It moisturized it as well to help keep it from being frizzy.
Erin F.
olathe, KS
I have used Moroccan oil hair treatment for years and years. It makes my hair stay so healthy and smells so good for the whole day.
Lauren K.
Brooklyn, MI
This doesn't not weigh my fine hair down, absorbs quickly and love the pump on the bottle. A little bit of this oil goes a long way!
Ariel O.
This hair oil completely changed my hair. My ends were frayed before I started using this. My hair has been completely transformed.
Jenny B.
San Diego, CA
I don't go anywhere without this. It helps control frizz and smooths out my hair. It's amazing, I don't know what I did before it.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Like This For When My Hair Is Feeling Like Straw Or I Hear The Sand Paper Effect:/It Smells Great & Makes My Hair Feel So Soft:)
Autumn P.
Des Moines, IA
Made my hair super soft and shiny but I had to be careful to not get it too high up by my roots or it made it look and feel greasy.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora