BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Becka B.
Philadelphia, PA
Great oil for when I blow dry my hair. Doesn't leave my hair all greasy. Helps with frizz so much. I love how my hair feel with this!
Lauren L.
Orlando, FL
This does wonders on damaged hair. It keeps it hydrated, helps prevent breakage, makes it feel soft and makes your hair smell great!
Cassie D.
This stuff is really great for dry and damaged hair it repairs hair and makes it smooth although wouldn't recommend for greasy hair.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I love using oils in my hair. This particular oil smells fantastic. I use it to help out with split ends and for my dry cracked skin.
Abbie L.
Villa Hills, KY
I got this as a sample size from Sephora. I really love the way the way this smells. It does a great job at keeping my frizz at bay.
Hannah S.
Nashville, TN
It's alright! Didn't make much of a difference but it did temporarily make my hair less dry. Decent product but not buying it again.
Merari M.
Watsonville , CA
This product a little goes a long way. I used it to put st the ends of my hair. It helped me with split ends and dryness in my hair!
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
I love love love this oil. I use it in my hair after I style it, and it keeps the frizz away, and makes it just look sleek and shiny.
Cathy B.
This leaves my hair nice a shiny and gives it a boost if life after being so damaged. Love the brand and all the natural ingredients.
Brittney S.
Love love love that this oil is so light weight it doesn't make your hair feel or look greasy! I do wish it was more hydrating though
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora