BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
salma h.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this!! It makes my hair so moisturized. Leaves my hair shine and perfect. I love it so much. I would not change it for anything.
Vanessa R.
Fort Worth, TX
This oil helps your hair feel so good ! It won't make your hair to oily and it helps your hair grow too ! C: it's not expensive either!
Alyssa R.
Cameron, NC
Smells amazing, leaves my hair super soft, shiny and frizz free. It also lasts a long time so its not a product you have to buy often.
Yoheliz P.
My hair dresser swears by this product and I can see why! It leaves your hair silky smooth and it looks very healthy after a blow dry!
Lydia B.
After changing the formula a few years ago, it’s not quite the same in smell or result but still the best on the market in my opinion.
Kim F.
Paris, TX
I will never go without this product! I use it before I dry my hair. It makes my hair smooth and sleek and just gives it amazing shine.
Holly S.
THIS IS THE STUFF TO GET IF YOU HAVE OVER PROCESSED OR DAMAGED HAIR! THIS HAS DONE ME WONDERS AND I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, EVEN OLAPLEX
Ann Margaret C.
Abita Springs, LA
smells great works great perfect for after i straighten my hair and it fells dead anddry and this makes it fell so much more healthier
marisol v.
Makes my hair look super healthy and shiny but not too shiny to where it looks greasy. My hair alwaus smells good after applying this.
Brittany R.
Winamac, IN
Love! This has helped my hair so much, my stylist recommended and I’m glad she did. It smells wonderful and isn’t outrageously priced.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.