BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
AnnMarie T.
Baton Rouge
This is great to use to smooth your hair and give it shine! It doesn’t make your hair greasy as long as you do not apply it to your roots. I love to use this after styling my hair to smooth everything out!
Logan H.
Syracuse, UT
I could not live without this stuff. I have used it for years and it’s one of my favorites. My hair is always so dry and damaged the oil just helps bring my hair back to life. It always smells really good!
D J.
Boston, MA
Smooth and silky. Not sticky. Don’t even wash the excess after applying bc the oil is good for the skin too. I apply to my ends and work my way up my hair depending how dried out and crazy it is that day.
Callie F.
Conway, AR
I was given a sample of this by my hairdresser. I put it on the ends of my hair and it’s makes it feel real smooth! It is easy to go overboard with this product so use it sparingly. Otherwise I recommend!
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
Love it! I've bought over four bottles of this and they last about half a year each. Very good and affordable product. Apply after shower and let your hair air dry for best results. Takes away frizz and damage control
Randi N.
Los Angeles, CA
I wasn’t sure about this product at first because I always end up having greasy hair afterwards, but this one left my hair feeling nice and soft without the greasy feeling. The tiniest bit goes a long way.
Deanna R.
Fair Oaks
I tried this once and it left my hair looking super healthy and nice, my hair is very dead and needs a cut soon. This oil made my hair feel and look brand new. Love this oil unfortunately i don’t own it!
Mel V.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love, love, LOVE Moroccan Oil. It’s been a consistent product that I’ve used for my hair the past 6-8 years. It’s not too heavy and gives me the perfect amount of moisture and conditioning for my hair.
ESMERALDA M.
Woodbridge , VA
Muy buen producto !!! honestamente no soy de utilizar aceites para cabello , porque creia que te dejaa el cabello super grasos y que no era necesario par mi , pero al contrario cuando recibi este producto y lo aplique a mi cabello , me quede sorprendida por la mejora de mi cabello con los pasos del tiempo , es un produto que si lo compraria y usaria!!!
Beth L.
Overland Park, KS
This is a great for my hair which is thick, dry and frizzy! I have found a little goes a long way which is perfect for the price. Love this stuff! Really helped to smooth my hair and calm the frizz down.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora