BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Yomarlin M.
Orlando, FL
a really good product gives you good shine.!  It is a good silicone serum: it adds manageability and provides protection against heat.
Sandra P.
Austin, TX
Love this on my hair after I shower . It's a good treatment for my dry damaged hair . Plus a little goes a long way . Very effective
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
Hair treatments are so underrated yet so important. I love this product it’s so effective. Always remember a little goes a long way.
Lauren N.
San Carlos, CA
I’m all for oil on skin body and hair!! I put this on my ends and massage it thoroughly. Makes my hair less frizzy and smells awesome
Whitney B.
Mankato, MN
I really liked the smell and the way that it made my hair feel. It already feels like it's on better condition than before I started.
Kim N.
Central Point, OR
Delicious! Leaves hair soft and shiny. The smell is amazing. Bonus!! The only downside is its a bit heavy. Esp if you have fine hair.
Kylie P.
Marietta, OH
I’m a big oil user! I bleach my hair a lot so using oil is extremely important to my hair! This oil is fantastic, I love the texture
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
This oil is perfect for dry winter days! It really brings the luster and life back to my dry winter hair, and it smells so delicious!
Ashley K.
Living in the south with the humidity i stumbled upon this gem. and its amazing for frizz and just silky shiny hair. one word amazing
Cindi H.
Woodbury , MN
I use this daily. It's great for flyaway hair and it's great to put on wet hair before blow drying to protect the hair from the heat
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora