BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lauren S.
La Mesa, CA
This stuff smells so good and leaves my hair frizz free and protects it from heat damage! It's really safe and doesn't leave it oily.
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
This product is amazing. It smells so good. All you need is like a dime size for your while hair because then it will be really oily.
Kylie P.
Marietta, OH
I’m a big oil user! I bleach my hair a lot so using oil is extremely important to my hair! This oil is fantastic, I love the texture
Jen F.
Overland Park , KS
I love how much healthier my hair looks after I've used this product. I pretty much need all of the Moroccanoil products in my life!
Whitney B.
Mankato, MN
I really liked the smell and the way that it made my hair feel. It already feels like it's on better condition than before I started.
Sandra P.
Austin, TX
Love this on my hair after I shower . It's a good treatment for my dry damaged hair . Plus a little goes a long way . Very effective
Breonica D.
This is definately a product to use for dry hair and also doesnt make your hair oily. Good product to use if you flat iron your hair.
Kelsey D.
This is one of my favorite products. It smells awesome and works perfect for my hair (curly and frizzy). It hydrates my hair as well
Amber B.
I love this product, I have super dry hair and this helps with smoothing it out. You don't need alot, a small amount goes a long way!
Kirstine F.
San Diego, CA
Smells amazing! It makes my hair smell good the whole day. It also makes my hair feel really soft and smooth. I highly recommend this
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora