BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Brittany G.
Ashley
This product leaves your hair silky and smooth. Best natural product you can use to repair frizzy damaged hair. Highly recommend it!
Kristina G.
Des Moines, IA
I LOVE this hair product.  I have fine and usually combination of dry but oily hair and this works great to keep it natural and soft!
Ashley D.
Ham lake , MN
I love this oil for my hair. I use it after every shower. I have always got compliments from my stylist about never having split ends
Briana N.
Dover
I like this product! I put it on after I wash my hair and it helps it from getting overly dry and frizzy. Also gives it a nice shine.
Emily H.
It can get a little greasy but it does make my hair super soft and less frizzy. Also extra on your hands feels great on elbows/knees
Taylor V.
Las vegas, NV
Oils are super important for your hair, especially when you dye it. I've tried this multiple times but it's not one of my favorites.
Karyssa M.
Ambridge
I love it. Works great for my dry hair. Makes it so shiny! I have extremely dry hair and this makes it so much more healthy looking.
Nycole K.
This product is amazing! I love that I can use it on my hair dry or wet. It creates such smoothness and the scent is my favorite!!!!
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
I put this stuff in my hair after every hair wash. I literally am in love with it. The product smells great and has repaired my hair.
Cassandra K.
Smells amazing! Leaves hair smooth and like you put no product in it. Not a bad price and can usually find free samples to try first!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora