BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
makenna v.
works amazing on my hair especially after the shower or pool! great smell but pricey. overall worth the money because of the results
Jessica G.
Phoenix, AZ
This product like heaven sent.. literally! It smells great but it also leaves an AMAZING softness & shine to your hair, it's insane!
Lauren S.
La Mesa, CA
This stuff smells so good and leaves my hair frizz free and protects it from heat damage! It's really safe and doesn't leave it oily.
Cheyanne E.
This stuff is amazing! It also smells so good! My hair feels so healthy when I use this! A little goes a long way with this product!
Colleen h.
Who doesn't love this? this is the best. it is all natural and leaves your hair soft and smelling great. no more frizz and dry ends!
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
I love this product. I use it on the ends of my hair to moisturize as my ends are very dry. And I love the smell. It smells amazing.
Cynthia J.
Inglewood, Ca
I got a little bottle of this product for free and I completely loved it!! Left my hair nice and soft!! Also got rid of frizzy hair!!
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
I love love love this oil. I use it in my hair after I style it, and it keeps the frizz away, and makes it just look sleek and shiny.
Ashley D.
Chesterfield, VA
My all time favorite hair product!! I use this everyday. I never run out and it leaves my hair hair feeling and smelling sooooo good!
Merari M.
Watsonville , CA
This product a little goes a long way. I used it to put st the ends of my hair. It helped me with split ends and dryness in my hair!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora