BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Nicole B.
Deland, FL
This is the absolute best hair care line I have ever used. I am a hairstylist and highly recommend this in your everyday hair routine!
Kelsey G.
circle pines
I love this product it smells amazing and really works on my hair. It doesn’t weigh it down and leave a heavy product residue feeling.
Lydia B.
After changing the formula a few years ago, it’s not quite the same in smell or result but still the best on the market in my opinion.
Meredith M.
Best hair product out there. Everything in there line is top notch. Yes it maybe a little more expensive but you get what you pay for.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Love the morrocan oil - have been using for years after I wash my hair. It smells good and it s easy to use. Product lasts a long time
Dawn U.
Reading, PA
Amazing!!!! This oil makes my hair feel soft as a fur coat and the smell is so great that I rub it on my arms and smell it all day long
Kaitlyn B.
I absolutely love Moroccan oil! I just wanna put it all over cuz the smell is so nice! I had a giant bottle and now I have to buy more
Kathryn C.
Makes hair soft and shiny. sort of wish it came in other scents but the fragrance isn't a deal breaker. Pricy but definitely worth it.
tiffany p.
It smells amazing and it works great with my hair and can use it on your nails too i would love more of this because one isn't enough
Yakay W.
Rock Hill, SC
Smells amazing and sealed the moisture in my super dry hair. I use it for my protective styles as well and have had awesome results.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora