BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Allie D.
burlington
Since I’ve started birth control my hair always feels amazing the first day after a shower. Then it gets disgusting and I feel like I need to wash it again but once I tried this stuff it ended and I love it.
Larissa S.
Chicago
I love this brand! The oil moisturizes my dry fine hair without weighing it down or marking it look too oily. You only need to use a tiny bit so the bottle lasts forever. Oh yea, and it makes your hair smell amazing!
Krishii P.
This makes my hair feel less dry but not too oily. It makes my hair shiney and alive looking. I only use a dime size drop in my long hair (it's up to my butt). It smells nice too. I would recommend this to a friend.
Megan C.
Richwood
Love this product. A little goes a long way so it will last you forever. Softens your hair and smells good too. I definitely recommend this to my friends and family and will continue use to buy this product.
kristen f.
Lumberton, NC
My favorite oil for hair it smells amazing I use it every single day because I have dry and curly hair it keeps the volume and curl in my hair. Fantastic product really recommend
gabby M.
St Louis Park, MN
When I was pregnant I had extremely dry and brittle hair. I used this on my ends frequently and it helped tremendously. I continue to use this to this day, especially during the dry winter times. Love love.
S E.
Omg!  This is one of my absolute favs Moroccan oils on the market.  Works well on my  curly coiffure.  The smell is to die for on my natural uncolored texture. It's price point is great.
Charlotte A.
I love this oil! It's nice to use on wet or dry hair! It's light and doesn't weigh down my hair. You can use it on any hair type. I would definitely buy this again and I will be recommending it to everyone!
Chasity C.
Richardson
Always delivers upon the promises of healthier, more moisturized hair! I am a stylist and use this as well as sell and recommend this to my clients who need some extra tender love and care on their tresses.
Natália M.
Lorton, VA
When you have lights on your hair you need doble care the of it, the hair is very hard to brush.
With Moroccanoil treatment I feel my hair renewed, with soft, fragrant hair, one of the best products I have ever used!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora