BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Tinneil F.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Works great at taming frizz. you can use it before or after drying you hair. It has a great smell & you only have to use a little bit.
Haryan B.
One of my favorites! My hair looks smooth and shiny and the smell is good too. I use a generous amount and mais Jair doesn't get oily.
Melissa A.
Bellflower , CA
The best product, does work on dry or damaged hair or color treated hair and brings moister back into any hair to make it look healthy
Kaitlyn B.
I absolutely love Moroccan oil! I just wanna put it all over cuz the smell is so nice! I had a giant bottle and now I have to buy more
Brittany R.
Winamac, IN
Love! This has helped my hair so much, my stylist recommended and I’m glad she did. It smells wonderful and isn’t outrageously priced.
salma h.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this!! It makes my hair so moisturized. Leaves my hair shine and perfect. I love it so much. I would not change it for anything.
Michelle M.
Willow Grove, PA
This is so light weight and it does wonders for your hair but it is very pricey for the actual brand not the one you get at drugstores
Kelsey G.
circle pines
I love this product it smells amazing and really works on my hair. It doesn’t weigh it down and leave a heavy product residue feeling.
Marissa G.
Manteca, CA
I color my hair a lot which does damage it but with this product my hair feels so soft and silky smooth, it is a must have in my house
Shefali M.
I love this oil for combating frizz in winter or summer! It does not weigh my hair down and does not feel oily. It also smells amazing
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora