BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
jessica S.
Denver, CO
I tried this after I dyed my hair and would have have to say it worked wonders, my hair was soft, smelled good, and help preserve color
Ferggie C.
I tried this before and my first impression was great but I think I have a lot of serums that could do the job also. The smell is good.
Brittnie A.
This product gives my hair a nice shine and doesn't make it frizzy. I use this once a month or so just to switch up the products I use.
Lava A.
Carbondale, IL
I can't say enough of this product ! Love love love this oil. Helps to keep my untamed hair at bay! Leaves my hair looking silky smooth
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth , OH
I love this stuff it makes my hair so silky smooth,the oil also smells so good,I only use the littlest bit and it covers all of my hair
Jari M.
Kannapolis, NC
I honestly can not stop bragging about this product. It makes my hair looks shiny and healthy and this product exceeded my expectations
Denise W.
Washington, DC
I just starting using this . So far its just ok. I receive this from a friend, she didn't like it at all. So not to much to talk about
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Moroccan oil makes my hair sooooooooo soft. I only use a little bit though because if you use too much it'll make my hair all greasy :(
Sabrina R.
This oil leaves my hair soft and smooth and takes the little frizzies. It doesn't leave my hair too oily and won't weigh down your hair
Braelyn W.
Green Bay, WI
I really enjoy this hair oil!! I have always had dry hair and this really helps to moisturize it and give my hair a nice healthy look!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora