BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sabrina R.
This oil leaves my hair soft and smooth and takes the little frizzies. It doesn't leave my hair too oily and won't weigh down your hair
Rosa M.
Burien, WA
Got this as a sample in one of my beauty bags. Haven't used it enough to say I love or hate it. But one thing I did love was the aroma.
gina g.
Fresh Meadows, NY
myvhair look amazing after the first used
i jul buy my second bottle, my hair is more manejable and i can feel soft through my fingers.
sarah r.
Knoxville, TN
This makes your hair so soft and shiny! I was a little skeptical about using oil on my already oily hair, but this stuff works wonders!
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
God bless this brand. Keep my hair very healthy looking, this is my holy grail. Love it, my hair looks better compare to 4 months ago.
Tamara b.
kill devil hills nc
My hair its out of control frizzy if i dont use this product. I love it. Also love thst it doesn't make nut hair greasy or weighed down
Denise W.
Washington, DC
I just starting using this . So far its just ok. I receive this from a friend, she didn't like it at all. So not to much to talk about
Melissa K.
Collinsville, VA
Love this product! It makes my hair feel soft and shiny and helps with the flyaways. I recommend this to all of my friends and family!
Brittnie A.
This product gives my hair a nice shine and doesn't make it frizzy. I use this once a month or so just to switch up the products I use.
Jackie L.
Brooklyn, NY
the best hair oil ever! it smells great. its lightweight and keeps the frizz away. one pump is all i need for my shoulder length hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora