BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Paula D.
Belleville, AR
Didn't need alot for my hair (very long) just a few drops worked.  Made my hair soft and less frizzy, didn't feel greasy or oily.
Nicole P.
W Melbourne, FL
Love this! Keeps my hair shiny and strong. Great to protect from the blow dryer. Smells great too and you only have to use a tiny bit.
Romina M.
Deerfield Beach, FL
This makes my hair smell amazing. It also helps some with the frizzyness. I have curly hair and I live in south florida, so this helps.
Arleen G.
Lakewood, WA
I love using natural oils on my body, skin and hair. This product works wonders. I enjoy using this. Leaves a nice silky shiny feeling
Brittany R.
Winamac, IN
Love! This has helped my hair so much, my stylist recommended and I’m glad she did. It smells wonderful and isn’t outrageously priced.
Ivy M.
El Paso, TX
Last year I butchered my hair with the silver hair trend, this stuff helped keep my hair from being tumbleweed status on a daily basis.
Yaritza H.
Lancaster, PA
I love love love this stuff, man I can't get enough. This product smell so good and does wonders for the hair, and the shine perfect!!!
Lauren T.
This stuff is a pure miracle worker! I used to have very dry brittle hair with split ends, and this oil made my hair so much healthier!
Melissa A.
Bellflower , CA
The best product, does work on dry or damaged hair or color treated hair and brings moister back into any hair to make it look healthy
Heather D.
Boardman, OH
Great oil for after the shower on your ends, I also use this to calm the frizz when straightening. My hair becomes smooth and healthy.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora