BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Di A.
Phila, PA
Put this oil in your hair and sit under the dryer. You will thank me later. Your hair will be left feeling amazing and looking healthy.
Arleen G.
Lakewood, WA
I love using natural oils on my body, skin and hair. This product works wonders. I enjoy using this. Leaves a nice silky shiny feeling
sharon Z.
New Hyde Park, NY
Love the whole line. It makes my hair smell so good and it's not oily. I put it on my damp hair and my hair becomes so nice and sleek.
Deena W.
Macomb, MI
This is an awesome product!! Great for blowouts, flyaway S and frizz! It smells so good and makes my course wavy hair flat and smooth!
Gina D.
Orlando
It works to hydrate your hair but make it's super greasy till you wash it out in the shower. Only good for thick curly hair or dry hair
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
A little goes a long way! Once you use it, you will not be able to stop using it! Healthy, soft hair! Also works great on natural hair
Jennifer S.
Cary, NC
I've recently started using this product but I really like it so far. Its great to use with any style and makes my ends look fabulous.
A little too much got my hair. But I tried it on my daughters hair and it made her hair feel smoother & it looked a little more shiny.
Paula D.
Belleville, AR
Didn't need alot for my hair (very long) just a few drops worked.  Made my hair soft and less frizzy, didn't feel greasy or oily.
Jaime B.
Elverson, PA
Great oil! Very hydrating. A little pricey but the packaging is pretty and it does seem to do a good job of adding moisture to my hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora