BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jenifer W.
Sacramento, CA
Living in Northern California is hard on everyone's hair! I love how a dab of this on damp hair keeps the frizz down and the moisture in!
Natisha T.
I'm only giving this 3* because I just starting using it on my natural hair then I put my hair in a protective style but so far I like it
Intern I.
Staff
I LOVE Moroccan Oil. I usually rub this through my hair after I get out of the shower so that my hair is nice and silky the next morning.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
This stuff is the best. It goes on well a little goes a long way and for what it does it is decently priced! And it smells so darn good!
Shelby F.
Conway , AR
This is a little pricy but this one is just incredible for your hair! I use it once a week or whenever my hair is feeling dry. Love it
Haryan B.
One of my favorites! My hair looks smooth and shiny and the smell is good too. I use a generous amount and mais Jair doesn't get oily.
Raeven O.
Tampa, FL
The smell of this oil is amazing, its quite thick so a little goes a long way. But it really keeps your hair looking shiny and healthy.
Holly S.
THIS IS THE STUFF TO GET IF YOU HAVE OVER PROCESSED OR DAMAGED HAIR! THIS HAS DONE ME WONDERS AND I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, EVEN OLAPLEX
melinda g.
Hamlet, IN
Made my hair soft and shiny. No frizz in the winter time!!! I color my hair and use this when my hair is damp, helps keep it healthy!!
Shefali M.
I love this oil for combating frizz in winter or summer! It does not weigh my hair down and does not feel oily. It also smells amazing
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora