BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Whitney K.
University Pl, WA
I LOVE the smell of this hair serum. It doesn't leave my hair greasy or oily looking after application. And it makes my hair super soft!
Kylee M.
I absolutely love Moroccan oil!!!! I like to mix my oil in with my leave in conditioner and it makes my hair so soft and smells so great!
Shelby P.
Louisville, KY
This is my absolute favorite hair product. It leaves my hair feeling so silky smooth and healthy looking. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Allyson R.
Best oil I have used! It smells so good and leaves hair soft and not frizzy. It's not to greasy either as long as you don't use too much!
Rita A.
Sewell, NJ
Smells amazing but didn't do much for my 4B/4C kinky hair. I feel like it just sat in my strand and gave it like an artificial softening.
Brittany L.
Texas
This product makes my hair feel extremely soft and healthy. Ever since my hair stylist recommended it, I've used it constantly! Love it.
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
Treats the frizz makes my hair smoother and does help with damage or dry hair you can actually notice a difference after a couple of uses
Sharon E.
Denver, CO
I absolutely love this brand. Smells incredible but also does wonders for your hair. Its more on the pricer side but definitely worth it.
Catherine C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product but using a lot will make you're hair look greasy, so a small amount will do! It's a bit expensive but it's worth it!
Blake D.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE this product. This is something I really love to use in the spring and summer with all the windows down and crazy hair everywhere.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora