BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ellie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Smells like a dream! This product is great - use when your hair is damp only on the ends and you will notice a difference. Do not put on roots or you will get greasy feeling and looking hair
Emily M.
Ambler, PA
This product is a winner! I've been using it for as long as I can remember. I use it on dry and wet hair. I have very thick and curly hair and it works wonders to reduce/elongate frizziness.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
This is so great for my dry and damaged ends. I use it after I blow dry my hair to replenish the moisture in my hair. I also keep a small bottle in my purse to tame flyaways and stay silky.
Beaudry M.
Los Angeles, CA
Leaves your hair smooth silky shiny softer non-frizzy overalls of the product you might not like the smell is too strong for you for me I don’t really mind overall it works for all of those that I just sent
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
I have been using this product for a few months and I can say that I am impressed, I apply it with damp hair at the ends, my hair slowly regaining its shine and softness.
Marisel V.
Bound brook, NJ
This hair oil keeps my hair looking shiny and healthy. I put it on after I blow dry my hair and it helps the frizz and looks healthy and shiny. A little goes a long way.  Just use a drop and put it mostly on the bottom half of my hair.
Sandy A.
Sacramento, CA
Love this stuff! I have been using it for years and it smells amazing. Lightly smoothes your hair without that greasy feeling. A little goes a long ways. A must try!!
Diana L.
Dallas, TX
I have used this for years!!! This have kept my over processed hair healthy. I love the smell. I like to use this after I have towel dry my hair. This does help with my air drying process.
Aimee H.
Frankfort, KY
I love MoroccanOil products so much. I always find my self turning to them when looking for at home hair treatments. They are full of so many hair benefits and all of them smell sooo good!
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING !!!! Literally you just have to try it. It’s absolutely heavenly. Makes your hair smell so good, makes your hair look and feel amazingly soft and healthy! It’s so good !!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.