BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
brianna A.
Jacksonville, Fl
I like be there a product and have been using it for a while now. I have very long thick hair that is naturally wavy and poofy. I let my hair dry and then add some of this oil to my hair to tame fly aways. Let me tell you, my favorite thing about this oil is the smell! I love it and the smell lasts on my hair for 2 days with one small drop!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Truly one of the worst products I have tried in a long time. Bless you whatever store gave me this as a sample. I have thin, fine hair and had trashed it using drying shampoo and conditioner. I was hoping for some smoothness and shine. What I got was a greasy, stringy mess.

I usually go about 3-4 days without washing my hair but I had to scrub this out the next day.
Sammy S.
Little Rock, AR
If your hair is damaged from bleaching your hair, this stuff does the trick to make your hair look normal again! I use a dime sized amounts and start at the ends of my hair and work my way up to about 5 inches before the root. Good product if you haven’t tried it yet, I recommend you do!
Brianna F.
Columbus, OH
This is the only oil treatment I have found to use on my curls that really sleeps into every strand and does not leave your hair feeling greasy after it dries. I can use a little on dry hair too for extra boost without that greasy look! I will be using this product forever on my curls!
Lauren B.
Camden
$$$ you get your moneys worth this is a hair GEM!  Moroccanoil® Treatment OriginalMoroccanoil® Treatment Original irst use; in 2008 ! I can tell a huge difference of the texture of my hair without, ice tried cheaper brands but none do justice.

highly recommend giving it a try you won’t regret it
Hailey B.
This product is a really good additive for any hair care routine. I mix mine with my conditioner and let it sit while i am shaving my legs and sometimes doing a face mask. I think it is to oily for my hair by itself and choose to always wash it out, but i know some people who put it in dry hair and it works wonders. The big bottle is little expensive, but a big bottle usually lasts me about a year, and i have a local beauty store that sometimes has hem BOGOFREE, so if i go at the right time i get 2 bottles for the price of one. Works for me! There entire line is great and i recommend it to anyone looking for little extra moisture in their hair (which i know we all could use)
Nicole J.
I love this product when used on its own and not with the other Moroccanoil products. It’s a heavy oil serum that is great at weighing down frizz and split ends as well as adding shine. However when used in combination with other Moroccanoil products there seems to be an abundance of oil build-up leading to greasy looking hair.
yulissa d.
Bronx, NY
I recieved this at Sephora as a sample and used it when I realized I needed extra shine and moisture. Let me tell you im so happy i did! I typically leave my hair curly and straight but when it is straight because of the blow dryer it tends to look very dull. This makes my hair soooo shiny n=and tames my horrible flyaways
Shaena C.
Great product! I’m trying to grow my hair out and I turn my head upside down and massage this into my scalp. I believer this product truly is making my hair grow. It’s growing twice and fast as I️t used to. Also if I run I️t through the ends of my hair I️t adds extra silliness.
Courtney J.
Pauls Valley
Love this stuff! It made my dry frizzy hair very soft and manageale! My hair color is black and it is damaged. It was really easy to use too. It smells good! It' a great product and I would recommend it to anyone! It has really made a big diffrence in the texture of my hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora