BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mariana M.
Enterprise, AL
This product is great for short period styling with heat, smells amazing but does make hair oily, so if already oily might not be ideal.
Stacey W.
Olla
It works really good for thick frizzy hair. Plus it smells really good also. You have to use it for awhile though to get the full effects
Aria M.
Midwest City, OK
Seems to leave a nice smell and keeps my hair shiny. Helps my hair stay strong and keep from breaking and can make my hair grow quicker.
Jenifer W.
Sacramento, CA
Living in Northern California is hard on everyone's hair! I love how a dab of this on damp hair keeps the frizz down and the moisture in!
Susana D.
Mount Vernon , NY
It’s good but doesn’t live up to the height recently bought this for my dry hair and it’s good but pricy cheaper hair products are better
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
i love this product, it is by far one of my favorite things. probably one of the best that i have ever used. very reasonably priced too.
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't even know this come with a pump! I bought this as Sephora and they hydrate my hair really well especially since I have dry hair.
Natisha T.
I'm only giving this 3* because I just starting using it on my natural hair then I put my hair in a protective style but so far I like it
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
I absolutely LOVE this product! It did wonders on my hair. It smoothed it,repaired it and helped with the split ends! I will repurchase!
Intern I.
Staff
I LOVE Moroccan Oil. I usually rub this through my hair after I get out of the shower so that my hair is nice and silky the next morning.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora