BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Nessa C.
Love love love! A little goes a long way and it really makes the hair soft and provides a great shine and has great quality ingredients!
Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
Makes my hair so manageable and shiny-soft, not to mention it makes my hair smell amazing! It met my expectations.Very nice scent.
Elaine R.
Macon, GA
This stuff is very very good, especially if you have heat damaged or chemically treated hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and strong.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
i love this product, it is by far one of my favorite things. probably one of the best that i have ever used. very reasonably priced too.
Annie R.
My hair is really frizzy and curly and this is the only product I have used that single handedly keeps my hair moisturized all day long!
Tiffa M.
It's the best thing in the world. It makes my hair so soft and silky. It helps with my hair being curly and managing it to straighten it
Athena B.
I have color treated hair and this has helped me keep it looking and feeling healthy. I really would say that this is worth buying!
Alyssa B.
Rochester, MN
This is the best hair oil on the market.  It fixed my split ends in a second.  It smells nice and it keeps the ends from becoming damaged.
Iris Y.
This has helped me with my dry hair. I have dry ends so bad that I get fustrated. Now this is amazing in helping make my hair feel smooth
Stacey W.
Olla
It works really good for thick frizzy hair. Plus it smells really good also. You have to use it for awhile though to get the full effects
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora