BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ioana A.
seminole, Fl
I really like this product.. it makes my hair smooth and shiny!!! I sure recommend it to all girls that have frizzy or damaged hair.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
This product is amazing! It leaves my hair smooth and silky. I use this for my hair when my hair feels dry and after straightening my hair.
Megan U.
Clemson, SC
I love this stuff. It smells great and moisturizes my hair when I wear it curly. I also use it to smooth out and de frizz second day curls.
Marissa M.
Chicago
this made my hair so smooth and strong. i got mine at tj maxx for such a good price and i can't wait to buy more. definitely try this out!
Jocelyn F.
Seattle, Washington
Omg, unos de mis favoritos me encanta y me fascina, te deja el cabello de revista. Suave y sedoso y huele bien bueno
Lo recomiendo al 100%
Jill S.
Love the scent and it made my hair super soft and manageable. The only downside is it's easy to overdo and wind up with a little oily hair.
Aneleh D.
Burbank, CA
One of THEEEE Best oils I have ever tried! Amazing scent that will keep you wanting more. It helps detangle your hair ever so easily!
Desi O.
Hialeah, FL
Love the small.. love how makes my hair smooth shiny & i use it for when i blow dry my hair & wet hair its amazing how much magic this has
Leslie T.
Aurora, CO
Leaves hair feeling smooth but not greasy. I love the smell and always use this after my hair is washed. Great protection from split ends.
Paige m.
Just bought this because I have heard great things about this brand through my hairstylist. A wee bit pricey but so far it seems worth it!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.